Citizen COP Foundation is a registered non-profit organization based in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. The Foundation works towards a variety of social causes and contributes towards nation building.
Our work area is spread across social issues like safety, women empowerment, juvenile justice, education, environment and more. We passionately solve any issue that we come across, using technology.
We use technological innovations to create benchmarks for solving social causes. They are focused on issues like –
- Safety & Security of every Citizen
- Safety of Women and Children with 24*7 Assistance across INDIA
- Supporting Education System through Performance Analysis System
- Preventing Child Abuse
- Preventing Child Trafficking
- Rehabilitating Children in NEED
- Enhancing Interpersonal Skills
- Happiness of Underprivileged Children
- Making every city SMART
- Conservation and preservation of trees
- Creating and spreading awareness about the pollution levels
Citizen COP Foundation aims to deliver precisely tools to enhance safety and security of individuals across all sectors of their life. We have extensive experience and expert teams to work across different activities of the Foundation. It is through our teams dedicated efforts and strong zeal that enables us to work for the society.
Citizen COP Foundation is a registered NGO with certification from Income Tax under section 80G and 12A. Donations to Citizen COP Foundation are eligible for Tax deduction under Section 80G and 12A of Income Tax Act.